Mo., 25. Apr.|
Monday Guided Life Drawing with fab Amy and more challenging short poses
From 30 secs to 5 secs, 1 min x5, 2, 5, 10 x4, 20mins x2
Time & Location
25. Apr. 2022, 18:30 – 21:05 GMT+1
About the Event
This Guided Life Drawing session comes as good as it possibly could with extra challenging short poses, more 10 mins poses that many of you love as drawings get more energy then as also poses are also more dynamic.
We recommend that you spend 30 minutes prior to the class, which is the time you'd normally spend to get to a class, to prepare your session depending on the medium you use. I am actively writing a completely original script about different way you can do that and that i'll film soom as I now have the lighting.
For those who believe in drawing humanity and would rather draw all people with different vibes and personalities, Amy is a great character, a Theatre actress having a hell of a lovely time acting with other similar minded people. Those coming to draw may get a discount on May dates where we could all meet and enjoy theatre together.
This class cost £10 and get FREE tuition/guidance that you'll be able to re-play non stop for the next few years... This allows us to pay our model and all the platforms we appear on.
Those who want to draw, learn, improve, enjoy their Art but find it difficult as we nearly all do can pay £5 if they can do something for me in exchange:
- If you are amongst those who love the FREE guidance and do want to say it, simply write your feedback in the chat before the session starts so I can share it.
- Invite a friend and both pay £5
- If you think some of our members would like to observe you draw or paint, please turn your camera towards your paper and pay £5
- If you can write half a page, minimum about Art related subjects, please do so. For two articles you simply get a Free class, with guidance and recording.
- You have Art teaching experience or/and extensive training and could give your feedback to our Artists at the end of the class, then again only £5. We don't usually get more than 10/12 drawings to appreciate.
Have you been good last week? Then time to treat yourself to pure Artistic, special time with yourself where time and news get stopped.
If too busy then see you on Tuesday for Portraits, wednesday for Extra Challenging sessions without tuition and Thursday for never fully nude models classes... Saturday we meet in Hyde Park and draw each others for now :).
Good Old Tony (feeling 25 everyday)
Chose the ballpen Biro to draw from age of 5 as I wasn't allowed to draw but always carried one of those with me...Now loving charcoal and Pencil Pastels but hope to go outside my comfort zone whenever possible with naive, expressive, bold, colorful paintings, Art that make people smile...
Want to show appreciation but a bit short this month, then use your time or skills to pay less or not at all.4,00 £
Only Full members ticket
Free entry so you can donate to influence your Art World or Free for Monthly members who can still donate using our Happy Donation button on our Home page.0,00 £
Live or/and recorded class6,00 £