Mo., 30. Jan.|
Pole Dancer Val with on/off pole and Arabic sounds/playlist.
Let's talk and surprised ourselves/each other using new good, poses submited to the model and props. Full members can submit ideas.
Time & Location
30. Jan., 19:00 – 21:20 GMT
About the Event
Here's what we do in our Monday Live Life Drawing session we run most Mondays all year round:
- We check our online calendar of classes and buy a Live session ticket or a Live and link to the recording ticket in case something came up or busy with work. Full members get a Free ticket and have access to all recordings.
- We try to prepare ourselves for the class by getting inspiration from our Artists listing (coming soon) or on Google, FB or IG. We also create background and do a little amazon shopping for next time as drawing, Painting from home means we can simply use anything we want.
- We drop in from 5 mins before the starting time and wait for the tutor to let us in and once in we say hi, share the gossips and stories until the Music and drawing begin. The timing of poses varies depending on the theme, the model or our members requests
- We usually start with short poses where we don't think at all about what to do or not do we just let our mind open, letting our right side of our brain do more of the work. This then becomes our soothing, therapeutic, life enhancing time where the tutor comments and shows on screen what he/she would do, why, how. As some may use materials that don't apply to the guidance they can mute me and still enjoy the copyright free music especially compiled for us.
- At the end of the class we show our work, enjoy a few comments and feedbacks, we share tips and tricks and with bigger smiles than usual, we depart until the next day when we draw each other's portraits.
- We then have a cup of tea or glass of wine and full members can continue working from the recording, all day, all week and show their Artworks in a cloud folder that other members can also see or we show them in our weekly newsletter.
- In 2023 once a month on the last Monday we will increase the level of guidance to advanced and will try to get together in London or Brighton and go to an in-person class.
- Our models have mainly 2 wishes you need to know about: 1 - is to upload your drawings in the cloud folder that shows at the bottom of our weekly newsletter and 2 - which is to donate a little so that they can continue to try to excel at their job. Full members can do that more easily as their membership helps them draw more for less.
- If you are a Life model and haven't posed online before you can give it a go with our full support on Wednesday 7 or 8pm UK time.
Tony (FB) 00 44 7951613705 (Text only)
For a great Live experience where you can drop in at anytime and use any medium you like.
Pass Holder Ticket
If you have a Student, Portrait, Life Drawing, Pro or yearly membership.
All week ticket
For Live sessions and recordings