Mi., 04. Okt.|
Wednesday EVERYDAY PORTRAITS!
We draw and relax together, drawing whoever we like incl. ourselves, we can join Language rooms on Zoom to practice a language, and show what we've drawn and finished in the week or previously.
Time & Location
04. Okt., 18:30 – 19:00 GMT+1
About the Event
At EVERYDAY PORTRAITS, We pin anyone we want to draw, including ourselves and enjoy 90mins of incredibly useful Portrait drawing for our Life Drawing experiences always at 6.30pm UK time. We can also take photos in advance wit facial expressions, send them to me at eukart(arroba/at)msn.com, and then I will share my screen :). We can also ask people to go back a bit so we can draw more of them. This is a fully clothed Drawing session even if we occasionally have nude life models auditions of 30 mins, open to anyone as long as a few instructions/rules are followed.
- On Sunday at 6.30pm UK time, we draw other members/each others, for 90 mins before i run to another zoom meeting for French conversation from 8pm with those who joined our French Portrait Drawing room or anyone interested.
- On Monday only if any member can create a meeting on zoom, that we have a session as Monday for at least 60 mins, as this is the only day i'll be able to start a new in Person class in London, in the meantime I used it for writing beautiful newsletters and to recording video tutorials for our full members.
- On Tuesday we have our one hour Portrait drawing session at 6.30pm that gets followed by our weekly Life Drawing session of 2 hours. Whenever this session gets really busy we will start it earlier.
- On Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday we will start at 6.30pm but only for 30 mins or earlier and earlier if numbers rise. French conversation is always after Portrait Drawing everyday except Monday unless again anyone can create and start a zoom meeting as Zoom don't allow for 2 meetings to happen at the same time.
As this is a very social happy meetup with people joining from anywhere on our blue planet, we can open language rooms on zoom, such as French, Spanish or Italian, Irish, Scottish, Indie, German..., if I get asked. Those people can then enjoy themselves chatting and drawing with even more similar minded people.
The cost for this everyday event is simple, it's about £1/week until you give up on Drawing or Painting people, by taking a £5/month membership here on the Membership page, but we recommend you cancel your less good for you other memberships as Art can only improve your Life. EVERYDAY PORTRAITS and EVERYDAY FRENCH are included in our Regular and Pro Life Drawing memberships. All memberships can be cancelled at anytime.
Being able to draw faces will boost your confidence so much that you'll soon start going to in Person Life Drawing classes near you, and will still be able to afford our Network's Portrait classes knowing that an in Person class comes to about the same as a restaurant meal out.
Apart from making your World a better, more human one, you'll be helping your own social and travel life,as you could meet new friends while travelling that you first met here. It will becomes so much easier to travel when both sides are willing to help, making things happen/more affordable. As our Social media life does really takes us away from real life friendship, here's a creative solution for us that, I hope, will help.
Helping & influencing since 2003
As seen on TV, Film, Radio, Press
Portrait & Full members
all incl. with present past recordings.